Tiny Hands, Tiny Cup. The tiny cup helps baby transition from bottle to cup.
Learning to drink out of an open cup is an important developmental milestone, and the Tiny Cup helps baby transition from bottle to cup. Open cup drinking supports healthy oral and speech development, aids with teething, helps baby learn to have a strong swallow and may help to prevent tooth decay.
*The Tiny Cup can be used with breastmilk, formula and purees. Consult with your pediatrician regarding water introduction.
Product Details + Benefits:
- Designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth
- Open cup activates lip closure + tongue elevation
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide stability and sensory awareness to decrease spills
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids
- 100% food grade silicone is free of BPA, BPS, PV, phthalates, lead and latex
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)
Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 2.5
Portion Size: 2oz
100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVC, phthalate and latex free)
Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)